The Crisis Center offers support for victims of Intimate Partner Violence/Domestic Abuse. Below are some of the services we provide.
- Crisis Intervention Services – We operate a 24 hour crisis line (1-800-464-8340) so that you can have accesses to a certified victim counselor day or night. Our staff can assist you in getting to safety, or just listen and provide support.
- Legal Advocacy – Our staff can assist you in preparing paperwork for a civil protection order or other civil court proceeding. We can also accompany you to court for civil or criminal hearings.
- Counseling/Support groups – Our staff can meet with you and or your children to provide counseling and education around issues related to domestic abuse.
- We can provide medical advocacy by meeting you at the hospital/ER, or attend medical appointments with you.
- We can provide language services.
- We can assist you in finding housing, food and other resources.